Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A New Season In My Life

Lately, I have been quite intrigued by the idea of having different seasons in one's life, and I have decided that it's time to embark on a new one. I have realized that I have really been "slacking" regarding my relationship with God, and not truly caring or putting in much effort. It seems so silly, especially since being at a Christian University, I am surrounded by God everyday. But it sometimes becomes so routine that I realize I am being stagnant. I have realized that I am not growing with God, and it's impacting every area of my life. Including my emotions, relationships, school, and everything else that seems to come up. That being said, it is time to embark on a new journey. I will be truly taking some time to re-ignite my passion and love for God, and will be spending some time truly reflecting as I make some crucial decisions. About my summer, next semester, and other aspects of my life that I truly need to give to God.
I will be working on healing wounds that have been recently opened, and on realizing the love that comes from God. I desire to be loved and respected by others, and I need to take some time to love and respect myself.
Prayers as I embark on this journey would be appreciated, and I encourage you all to re-ignite your passion and your relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment